Robert G. Edwards - Great physiologist to deliver World's first test tube baby
Robert Geoffrey Edwards is one of the well known British physiologist who has won the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for the development of in vitro fertilization popular as the Test Tube Baby field. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is the founder in Reproductive medicine and in-vitro fertilization field. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is born on 27th Sep 1925 in Manchester at United Kingdom. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is the first doctor in the Health world who guide the birth of the first test-tube baby known Louise Brown, on 25 July 1978.
Facts file and Biography of Robert G. Edwards
* Robert G. Edwards full name - Robert Geoffrey Edwards
* Robert G. Edwards born date - 27th Sep, 1925
* Robert G. Edwards born place - Manchester, England
* Robert G. Edwards Profession - physiologist
* Robert G. Edwards Award - 2010 Noble prize in medicine
* Robert G. Edwards achievements - Give birth of the first test-tube baby, Louise Brown, on 25 July 1978.
* Robert G. Edwards popular for - in-vitro fertilization
* Robert G. Edwards early education - Manchester Central High School
* Robert G. Edwards early profession - served in the British Army
* Robert G. Edwards higher education - Degree in agriculture at the University of Wales, Bangor.
* Robert G. Edwards further higher education – Get Ph.D. from Institute of Animal Genetics, University of Edinburgh.
* Robert G. Edwards professional career - 1963 joined the University of Cambridge.
* In the year of 2011, Robert G. Edwards was knighted for services to human reproductive biology.
* Robert G. Edwards was ranked 26th in The Daily Telegraph's list of 100 greatest living geniuses in the year of 2007.