A Biopsy is a medical word used in the medical science. In common term Biopsy is a medical test in which cells or tissues are removed from the body for used in the examination. Biopsy is a combination of the two Greek words, Bio and Opsia which means life and see. Thus in medical term Biopsy means see the life by remove the tissue from a living object to test the existence of a disease.
Important Facts of Biopsy
* Biopsy is used in the medical science.
* In Biopsy tissue are removed from the living objects for testing purpose.
* Biopsy is helpful to determine the presence or extent of a disease.
* In Biopsy two terms are important - One is microscope and other is pathologist.
* Biopsy is generally used for diseases like Brain tumor and cancer.
Types of Biopsy
Generally there are three types of Biopsy can be find -
* Excisional Biopsy
The procedure of removed the entire suspicious area is called Excisional Biopsy.
* Incisional Biopsy
Also known as Core Biopsy. In this type of Biopsy only a sample of tissue is removed.
* Needle Aspiration Biopsy
In this type of Biopsy sample of tissue or fluid is removed with the help of needle.
Currently we are living in the science age. In our life science produce numerous types of miracle like Plane, heart transfer, Computer, Internet etc. Modern science can be used in various fields including medical. In Medical world Test Tube Baby is known as the miracle of the modern medical science. Test Tube Baby known as Vitro Fertilization in medical term is a process by which egg cells are fertilized by sperm outside the body. Test Tube Baby process involves hormonally controlling the ovulatory process, removing eggs from the patient's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium. The fertilized egg is then transferred to the women's uterus with the intent to establish a successful pregnancy. The British physiologist and Nobel Prize winner Doctor Robert G. Edwards led to the birth of the first test-tube baby, Louise Brown, on 25 July 1978. Test tube baby generally conceived in the tube-shaped containers of glass known as test tubes, that are commonly used in chemistry labs and biology labs.
Facts file and Stats of Test Tube Baby - Vitro fertilisation (IVF)
* Best age for Vitro Fertilisation is 23–39 years.
* Louise Brown is the first Test Tube Baby.
* Robert G. Edwards is the first doctor to give baby birth by Vitro Fertilisation method.
* The world Vitro means in latin language is Glass.
Robert Geoffrey Edwards is one of the well known British physiologist who has won the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for the development of in vitro fertilization popular as the Test Tube Baby field. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is the founder in Reproductive medicine and in-vitro fertilization field. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is born on 27th Sep 1925 in Manchester at United Kingdom. Robert Geoffrey Edwards is the first doctor in the Health world who guide the birth of the first test-tube baby known Louise Brown, on 25 July 1978.
Facts file and Biography of Robert G. Edwards
* Robert G. Edwards full name - Robert Geoffrey Edwards
* Robert G. Edwards born date - 27th Sep, 1925
* Robert G. Edwards born place - Manchester, England
* Robert G. Edwards Profession - physiologist
* Robert G. Edwards Award - 2010 Noble prize in medicine
* Robert G. Edwards achievements - Give birth of the first test-tube baby, Louise Brown, on 25 July 1978.
* Robert G. Edwards popular for - in-vitro fertilization
* Robert G. Edwards early education - Manchester Central High School
* Robert G. Edwards early profession - served in the British Army
* Robert G. Edwards higher education - Degree in agriculture at the University of Wales, Bangor.
* Robert G. Edwards further higher education – Get Ph.D. from Institute of Animal Genetics, University of Edinburgh.
* Robert G. Edwards professional career - 1963 joined the University of Cambridge.
* In the year of 2011, Robert G. Edwards was knighted for services to human reproductive biology.
* Robert G. Edwards was ranked 26th in The Daily Telegraph's list of 100 greatest living geniuses in the year of 2007.
Ayurveda is the oldest Indian medicine method used for diagnosis and treatment of the various types of disease since the old times. Ayurveda word is a combination of two of the world's oldest language Sanskrit word 'Ayus' and 'Veda'. 'Ayus' means longevity and 'Veda' means knowledge. That's Ayurveda means the complete knowledge for long life. In simple term Ayurveda is an old Indian traditional ayurvedic medicine system. Ayurveda has a long history, and is one of the oldest organized systems of medicine. Its earliest concepts are set out in the sacred writings called the Vedas, one of the prestigious books of Hindus. According to Hindus tradition Dhanvantari is known as the god of medicine.
Five elements of Ayurveda
The old Hindu medicine system Ayurveda is based on the below given five basic elements of the universe -
* Prithvi known as earth
* Jala known as water
* Agni known as fire
* Vaayu known as air
* Akasha known as ether
SuperBug is an Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria. SuperBug is also known as multiresistant or super bacterium. SuperBug is not a virus. SuperBug is a strain of bacteria that is resistant to one or more antibiotic(s) that would normally treat the bacteria. In simple term a bacteria carries several resistance genes is known as SuperBug. Currently this type of Bacteria is found in the water of the metropolitan cities of India. SuperBug is also called NDM-1 for New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase.
Causes of SuperBug
* The misuse of the antibiotic is the main reason of the emergence of SuperBug or resistant bacteria.
* Used of antibacterial in households like soaps and other products.
* Excess used of the antibiotics by the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Important Facts of SuberBug
* It's an Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria.
* SuberBug is also known by various names like NMD-1, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and multi-drug resistant bacteria.
* Currently there is no vaccines for this bacteria.
* This type of bug is generated due to the misuse of antibiotic.
* Precautions and hygiene is the only cure for this type of bacteria.
* This SuperBug can produce life threatening infections that would spread rapidly from person to person.